For more than a century, Charles Sturt University has been committed to assisting local residents in improving their lives and communities. It is now Australia’s leading local university, reaching out to people all over the world to provide cutting-edge online education.
Charles Sturt University takes pride in assisting students in discovering their sense of purpose and enabling them to make a positive impact; in fact, it is written into the university’s DNA. Apply here
“The wisdom of respectfully knowing how to live well in a world that is worth living in,” is one of the most important words in the university’s vocabulary, and it is at the heart of everything Charles Sturt University stands for.
That is why the university offers scholarships and research funding to students all over the world; it is a business, government, and community partner that helps people contribute to making the world a better place to live, with fields of study ranging from animal science and agriculture to health and computer science, law enforcement, and education. Apply here
About The Scholarship:
Host University: Charles Sturt University;
Host Country: Australia;
Study Level: Graduate and Undergraduate Level;
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
Scholarship Worth: 5,000$;
Eligible Countries: International Students;
Available Subjects: All Subjects;
Application Deadline: February 22, 2022.
At Charles Sturt University in Australia, the CSU Foundation Scholarship is now open to all graduate, undergraduate, and international students in all fields.
By providing convenient teaching facilities, Charles Sturt University is committed to ensuring that all students succeed in their studies. Students at Charles Sturt University improve their skills, which will help them in the workplace.
Benefits of the Scholarship: Charles Sturt University will contribute $5,000 to help them complete their training in Australia for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- To be considered, the candidate must be a full-time or part-time international student who pays tuition.
- Identified financial needs.
Candidates must be accepted into the university to be considered for a scholarship. Then they must submit an application for a scholarship.
Candidates must meet all of the university’s entrance requirements.
- Submit a current curriculum vitae;
- ATAR or its equivalent;
- Academic records from former school.
Conditions of Language:
International students must meet the following English Language Proficiency (ELP) criteria in order to participate in the majority of classes:
- To demonstrate that you have a high level of English language study;
- There isn’t a single performance test result that is less than 5.5. With an academic IELTS score obtained within the last two years,
- overall rating of at least 6;
- Achievement of a credential judged to be equivalent to the Academic IELTS qualification and its minimum requirement scores by Charles Sturt University; and
- Achievement of a credential judged to be equal to the Academic IELTS qualification and its minimum requirement scores by Charles Sturt University
Please visit the official website for more information:
Trust you found our article St. CSU Foundation International Student Scholarship, Australia, 2022/2023 helpful. Follow our website for interesting articles on Scholarships and Jobs.